International Dental Implant Center
Dental implants have improved the quality of life for millions of people. Whether you are missing one tooth or several, dental implants can restore a lasting smile and a sense of well-being. You will no longer have to suffer the embarrassment, discomfort and inconvenience of dentures or missing teeth.
Dental implants are not only a more convenient and better looking tooth replacement technique, they are also better for you. Over time, missing teeth can result in bone loss, also known as edentulous. The reason for bone loss is simple: one of the primary functions of the jaw is to support teeth. When there are no teeth to support, Mother Nature assumes there is no more need for the jaw bone so it slowly, progressively dissolves away. Since dental implants actually replace the tooth root and not just the tooth, they function as your natural teeth would, above and below the gum line. Generally, anyone healthy enough for a routine tooth extraction is a candidate for dental implant placement. Certain factors may complicate your suitability for dental implants. Consult your dentist to find out if dental implants may be right for you.
Dental implantscaused a revolutionary change in teeth replacement. Implants are custom-made replacement for the tooth roots that have been lost. They behave exactly like natural roots, bonding naturally with the jawbone.
“Osseointegration” millions of people all over the world now enjoy dental implants. Now, there’s no need to worry if you are missing a tooth, or even several or all teeth. With the new technology of dental implants, your missing teeth can now be easily, comfortably and permanently replaced. They provide you with beautiful, long-lasting, natural-looking teeth that will make you smile. This simple treatment can transform your confidence and improve your appearance. You can smile, eat, speak, and behave completely normally. Ask us about the ways in which dental implants can help you during your holidays in paradise.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved self-esteem and increased quality of your life
- No need to grind any adjacent teeth to form the conventional crown/bridge
- Prevent further loss of teeth and bone support
- The solid anchorage of the dental implant will allow you to increase your chewing pressure, so eat anything you want
- Improves speech as compared to having dentures
- Improved comfort relative to removable dentures
- Improved and younger, natural appearance
- Durability: Implants are very durable and have an expected lifelong replacement for lost teeth
- No slipping, sliding clicking dentures or worry about your dentures popping out in embarrassing situations